Herbal Teafusion - containing Ginseng and Ashwagandha for boosting Immunity and Resistance (1 Month Supply)
Also available at Amazon: http://www.amazon.in/dp/B01ENEMW36
Herbal teafusion enhances body’s defense capacity by stimulating the activity of specific cells involved in maintaining immunity. This prepares the body to fight against harmful foreign substances such as infection causing bacteria and viruses. Since the ingredients present in Herbal teafusion are purely of natural origin it is devoid of any side effects.
- Stimulates the production of White Blood Cells (WBCs)
- Promotes immunity by improving level of speciﬁc antibodies
- Protects body's immune system against oxidative damage by free radicals
What does Herbal Teafusion contain?
Herbal Teafusion contains some medicinal herbs such as Ginseng, Boswellia Seratta and Ashwagandha, all of which have powerful immune boosting properties.
- Ginseng (a plant found in North America and Eastern Asia) improves body's immunity by enhanced phagocytic activity, higher activity levels of natural killer cells, increasing total lymphocyte count and raising levels of T-helper cells.
- Boswellia Seratta (a plant that produces Indian frankincense) and Ashwagandha (a herb used in Ayurveda) together work to enhance body's immunity by increasing lymphocyte proliferation and enhancing its phagocytic activity
- Ashwagandha increases the count and activity of White Blood Cells (WBCs) that play a vital role in maintaining immunity
- Green tea protects the immune system against oxidative damage due to its antioxidant potential
- Diseases and infections by enhancing immunity and activity of natural killer cells
- Common colds and fever by increasing the count and activity of WBCs
What does each box contain?
Each box has 30 sachets of Herbal Teafusion which is a 1 month supply
How to use?
Pour the contents of a sachet in a glass. Add 250 ml (1 glass) hot water. Have anytime during the day for boosting immunity