Herbal Teafusion-containing Boswellia Serrata and Ginseng for Pain Relief and reducing Inflammation (1 Month Supply)
Also available at Amazon: http://www.amazon.in/dp/B01ENEMZMY
Herbal teafusion relieves muscle and joint pain by reducing the chemicals that are responsible for generating pain. It also reduces swelling, improves joint mobility and enables better physical activity. In addition, it also contains green tea extracts which reduce the level of harmful free radicals inside the body. Since the ingredients present in Herbal teafusion are purely of natural origin it is devoid of any side effects.
- Reduces levels of pain generating chemicals in the body
- Reduces inﬂammation and improves physical performance
- Reduces muscle and joint pain Reduces production of harmful free radical
What does Herbal Teafusion contain?
Herbal Teafusion contains some effective herbs such as Boswellia Seratta, Ginseng, Ashwagandha and Green tea.
- Boswellia Seratta is a plant that produces Indian Frankincense. It is known to reduce pain generating chemicals such as prostaglandins and leukotrienes.
- Boswellia Seratta protects the cartilage and the joint structures from subsequent wear and tear by suppressing pain mediators such as cytokines (prostaglandins, leukotreines ), migration of inﬂammatory cells and free radicals in joint.
- Ashwagantha (a herb in Ayurveda) and Ginseng (a plant found in North America and Eastern Asia) enhance the body's resilience to stress and improve physical performance. Ginseng has also been shown to reduce troublesome inﬂammation process by modulating the cytokines.
- The Green Tea contains EpigallocatechinGallate (EGCG), which acts as powerful antioxidant to reduce the level of harmful free radicals inside the body.
What does each box contain?
Each box has 30 sachets of Herbal Teafusion which is a 1 month supply
How to use?
Pour the contents of a sachet in a glass. Add 250 ml (1 glass) hot water. Have anytime during the day for pain relief